Saturday, June 03, 2006

Personalized Paw Island Sketches

From 1999 to 2001, I worked for a start-up children's entertainment company called "Paw Island". Our main focus was on books and on our website, where we had activities, games, cartoons and music based on our core group of characters.

In 2001, we had the idea of offering personalized original sketches (by me) for a fee where I would draw a child's favorite character in either a situation of my choosing, or partaking in whatever the child's hobby or favorite past-time was.

We never got past the 12 test sketches I did, which were all personalized to folks around the old office. Anyway, here's one of those sketches, and I'll be posting the rest in the coming weeks.

3 comments:

Martin Wittig said...

Nice work on your blog!:)

Unknown said...

Hi, what happened both to the company as well as the owner and his son. I purchased a lot of IPO stocks and never heard back from anyone!

Unknown said...

Oh, and I almost forgot to say, you Always did wonderful animations!